1. Do you ship to all the countries?
Yes, we ship to all countries.
2. What are your shipping charges?
a) Free shipping across India.
b) We charge for International shipping as per actual Fedex worldwide rates. The rates are based on the shipping country and the the total weight of the product(s).
3. Are there any customs charges?
In our experience, small parcels (i.e. few sarees) don’t normally incur any custom duties. But, if any customs duty is levied then it will need to be borne by the customer.
4. Who is your courier partner? How do I track shipping of my products once bought?
We ship all our clothes through UPS or FedEx, two most reliable parcel services in the country. We will send you an e-mail with the expected date of delivery and the tracking number so that you can check the status online.
5. How long will it take for the parcel to arrive once it is shipped?
If the shipment is domestic i.e. within India, it will take a maximum of four days. In case of international shipping, delivery takes place within a time span of one week to ten days depending on shipping country.